Friday, February 23, 2007

A start!

Well, I have had this blog here for a while, but have never written anything on it! So here we go, I am starting. Right now, the main reason I am doing this is to keep track of the books that I read :-). I read so many different books that I have a hard time remembering what I've read, who wrote it and whether it was any good. Occasionally, if I am feeling inspired I may write something else, or post links to things that I've enjoyed online. Maybe one day I'll even put newsy stuff up here, and pictures. Wow, there are so many options. Still, I have found that if I expect too much of myself at the beginning I inevitably fail to reach my expectations and quit. As a result, the only expectation I have for this is that I at least put the name and author of all the books that I read down here! Anything over and above that is a bonus!

So there you have it - my very first post!

No comments: