Monday, August 20, 2007

In the Eye of Heaven, by David Keck

I had this book renewed 3 times before I finally got around to reading it. Then I got it back 1 day late and had to pay 30 cents! I shouldn't have bothered.

This is a fairly uninspired medieval fantasy. The plot was alright, and the fighting was exciting occasionally, but mostly it was a little hard to follow (you know where you have to read a page a couple times in order to figure out what's happening). Also, the main character was okay, but most of the other characters seemed to lack any depth.

I finished it, but would not really recommend it. I don't know if I'm going to try any more by this author either.

5.8 out of 10

1 comment:

Jeff Richards said...

Yay, one book I can tick off the list of maybe reads.